CUSTOM ROM ++[Maremoto 5.1 MDSTeam MoD v.1]++

Haber por favor.
Estamos en un foro Español.

@miguelrostock1 no des soporte en contestar en su idioma.
Si quieren soporte que usen el español.
Sino tendré que o ir traduciendo yo y editar los post o directamente eliminarlos todos los que no estén en castellano.

Gracias y un saludo!

hombre um poco mas e tenemos un foro multilanguage.....kkkkkkkkkk

Haber por favor.
Estamos en un foro Español.

@miguelrostock1 no des soporte en contestar en su idioma.
Si quieren soporte que usen el español.
Sino tendré que o ir traduciendo yo y editar los post o directamente eliminarlos todos los que no estén en castellano.

Gracias y un saludo!
era por ayudar, pero ok!!!!
ya les he dicho que usen google traductor!

With trick i have copied the file did the wipe and the newer version istalled
In This still the statusbar show the network speed, disabled, Although i have it
Second in the swip to above i miss the icon of the location and another thing is when i touch the icon wifi it does not change of color, whil in the statusbar on top the icon disappeare

Trick I copied the file did the wipe and the latest version istall
In this status bar still displays the network speed, but have disabled
Second in the above i miss you slip icon location and another thing when I play does not change color whil in the status bar at the top of the icon wifi icon disappeare

Última edición:
who wants to support the Rom to use google translator, it is supported only in Spanish....

[QUOTE = "miguelrostock1, post: 1155123, member: 122014"] people from from Other Countries;

"This is a spanish forum, please try to use google translator and write here in esta language"

we can help but trying to translate, at least, is very kind! [/ QUOTE]

Can use Google translate but the problem is that then the translation sometimes very wrong is
Puede utilizar Google Translate, pero el problema es que entonces la traducción a veces muy mal es

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás