Noticias calentitas 5.1 update

coñe es verdad.Vaya empanada .Gracias @Xancin
Por mas que miro requetemiro al darle a arrancar en modo recovery dándole a volumen + y a power me sale un menú en inglés en pequeño que pone arrancar modo recovery otro fast booted y otro arranque normal.Selecciono recovery sale el logo de iocean y me sale en inglés modo texto diferentes opciones y no el recovery que supuestamente debería salir el de lollipop de @xancin.A la hora de rootearlo desde apk mediante king root no lo consigue y mediante auto genius root shame desde el pc activando usb debuging, reconociendo el terminal y todo bien pero llegando al 92 porciento se queda ahí se y no consigue rootearlo.

Por fín conseguí que funcionase todo expondré lo que hice:
Me bajé de needrom la recovery en inglés para lollipop, y tal cual con el SpTools con el scatter de la rom original dejé activado sólo el recovery y le puse manual la dirección de ésta rom de nombre recoveryLP.img le di a download. Con el móvil apagado le enchufé y se grabó perfectamente.
A continuación vol + y power a la vez me salía un menú chiquitito en inglés con tres opciones recovery,bootfaster y arranque normal con la tecla vol + seleccioné recovery y con la tecla vol - acepté.A continuación carga el logo iocean y al poquito e voila sale la rom recovery en inglés y táctil.A partir de ahí install busqué el zip del superuser en la sd externa lo instalé.Reinicié el móvil,salió lo de actualizando y ya metí el pin y ya con acceso superuser,dándoles dichos permisos a a movileuncletools y a android tweaker 2 para instalar las librerias sony bravia para mejorar la calidad de las fotos y videos.

Lo que no entiendo es que haciendo lo mismo con la rom de @Xancin para el lolli no me iba.Lo primordial es que me ruló aunque sea en inglés la recovery.Ahora si la quiero cambiar mediante movileuncletools puedo meter la tuya y que quede en castellano ?.

Última edición:
Aún no he instalado Lollipop por falta de tiempo. En mi caso, se sobrecalienta solo cuando el GPS pierde la ruta con frecuencia pues el procesador debe recalcular la ruta todo el tiempo. Yo uso una app: Cooler Master y algo ayuda.
Quisiera saber de alguien que ya hubiera instalado lolipop si puede contar que experiencia tiene usando GPS. Gracias

Sabéis si se puede añadir la función que había antes de hotknot en el kitkat o nfc y cómo hacerlo?.Muchas gracias.

no @kembus en lollipop 5.1 no viene el activar el botón de hotknot y no sé si se puede hacer via alguna aplicación porque en el jiayu s3 en la nueva rom de @Nivu si viene implementado el botón de activación como venía en la rom stock 4.4.4 anterior del rock

Hi guys,
Hope you can understand with Google translate.
iOcean updated their facebook page with fresh news about 5.1 ROM.

Iocean Mobile Official

Friends: Yesterday 11:30

Many of you asked for us to update the bugs that are being fixed in iocean M6752 Android 5.1 ROM. And we want to keep you updated on it.

Below you will find the list, if you found any other bug that is not mentioned, please write a comment in this post so it can be fixed.

All below bugs were fixed already, there is also one missing, the GPS. Developers are working on it.

We will release official changelog as soon as update is released.

1. Fix fast charging issue
2. Fix Ringtones folder
3. Fix email in Catalan language
5. Fix Metallic Sound (sound is not clear)
6. Include Hot Knot option
7. Fix automatic brightness issue
8. Fix unlocked by face detection
9. Include Capture sound
10. Change 15MP camera to original 14MP
11. Fix Bluetooth calls issue
12. Change bar at the top of the home screen
Low Speed GPS location issue (this issue is being solved)

• You could add these to the new Lollipop update:
    - in-call volume is low both on the back speakers as well as on the smaller front speaker.

• Iocean Mobile Official
      Thank you Alex for reporting these bugs to us. will add them to the list. About the flip case, that happens since you got it, or only when you update it to 5.1?

Hi everybody. I did also find some bugs and reported them and I expect most, if not all of them to be fixed in the coming update. Besides that 5.1 looks great and runs smoother, probably because of the full use of 64 bit processor power of the Rock. So I recommend it to everybody!
      Any idea when the 5.1 update will be public?

• I love it, but got back to 4.4.4 because the Bluetooth problem.. Update it to instal once again! cry emoticon

• Iocean Mobile Official I know! I already reported and devs told this bug is already fixed. wink emoticon Just waiting for the updating to be finished so we can release it!

• Por lo que he probado hasta ahora me gusta la actualización 5.1 y lo que si he notado es que aun estado casi al lado del rooter y conectado via wifi o estando en una zona dentro del rango wifi la conexión se vá sóla.Otras veces cuando le doy a power pa...

• Hola! Esto deberá ser un bug, una otra persona reportó el mismo problema con el wifi. Lo voy a comunicar a los desarrolladores para que puedan tratar de este bug. Muchas gracias smile emoticon
      • favourite characteristic? the heavy flickering of screen smile emoticon

• Iocean Mobile Official cry emoticon That happen just to few people! We should have a custom ROM soon to solve that matter wink emoticon

• No issues so far....haven't synced BT yet will report back later on that. Also sometimes Google Now no volume...that's a tiny bug. Other than that its great! I got 45709 on Antutu yesterday. Good battery life and phone doesn't get as hot when I was using KK 4.4.4 stay tuned.

• Iocean Mobile Official Nice! Thanks for the updates on this

Hi guys,
Hope you can understand with Google translate.
iOcean updated their facebook page with fresh news about 5.1 ROM.

Iocean Mobile Official

Friends: Yesterday 11:30

Many of you asked for us to update the bugs that are being fixed in iocean M6752 Android 5.1 ROM. And we want to keep you updated on it.

Below you will find the list, if you found any other bug that is not mentioned, please write a comment in this post so it can be fixed.

All below bugs were fixed already, there is also one missing, the GPS. Developers are working on it.

We will release official changelog as soon as update is released.

1. Fix fast charging issue
2. Fix Ringtones folder
3. Fix email in Catalan language
5. Fix Metallic Sound (sound is not clear)
6. Include Hot Knot option
7. Fix automatic brightness issue
8. Fix unlocked by face detection
9. Include Capture sound
10. Change 15MP camera to original 14MP
11. Fix Bluetooth calls issue
12. Change bar at the top of the home screen
Low Speed GPS location issue (this issue is being solved)

• You could add these to the new Lollipop update:
    - in-call volume is low both on the back speakers as well as on the smaller front speaker.

• Iocean Mobile Official
      Thank you Alex for reporting these bugs to us. will add them to the list. About the flip case, that happens since you got it, or only when you update it to 5.1?

Hi everybody. I did also find some bugs and reported them and I expect most, if not all of them to be fixed in the coming update. Besides that 5.1 looks great and runs smoother, probably because of the full use of 64 bit processor power of the Rock. So I recommend it to everybody!
      Any idea when the 5.1 update will be public?

• I love it, but got back to 4.4.4 because the Bluetooth problem.. Update it to instal once again! cry emoticon

• Iocean Mobile Official I know! I already reported and devs told this bug is already fixed. wink emoticon Just waiting for the updating to be finished so we can release it!

Por lo que he probado hasta ahora me gusta la actualización 5.1 y lo que si he notado es que aun estado casi al lado del rooter y conectado via wifi o estando en una zona dentro del rango wifi la conexión se vá sóla.Otras veces cuando le doy a power pa...

• Hola! Esto deberá ser un bug, una otra persona reportó el mismo problema con el wifi. Lo voy a comunicar a los desarrolladores para que puedan tratar de este bug. Muchas gracias smile emoticon
        favourite characteristic? the heavy flickering of screen smile emoticon

• Iocean Mobile Official cry emoticon That happen just to few people! We should have a custom ROM soon to solve that matter wink emoticon

No issues so far....haven't synced BT yet will report back later on that. Also sometimes Google Now no volume...that's a tiny bug. Other than that its great! I got 45709 on Antutu yesterday. Good battery life and phone doesn't get as hot when I was using KK 4.4.4 stay tuned.

• Iocean Mobile Official Nice! Thanks for the updates on this

Please if you come to an spanish forum respect the rules. Use translator because we are spanish people
Respeta las normas y usa el traductor, por favor

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás