PROBLEMA WIFI

aimarthe

Simdualero de Oro
Hola, le he regaldo un THL W8 a mi padre y la wifi no conecta, cuando la enciendo se queda pensando y no llega ni a activarse....

He metido la grativy rom y tampoco....es de los nuevbos que venia con 4.2 he hecho de todo y nada...

Alguien sabe por que puede ser? Ants de ponerme en contacto con THL.

Recuerdo que en el Jiayu G3 habia dos procesadores(estaba en G3 y el G3n) y me equivoque e instale una rom equivocada y era justo esto lo que le fallaba, puede ser esto??

Un saludo, gracias y feliz navidad!

Última edición:
Me pasa exactamente lo de este video....falla el bluethoot y la wifi es como si instalase mal el modelo.
[DOUBLEPOST=1387992443][/DOUBLEPOST]Samsung Style ROM instalada, y tampoco... Puede ser que han mandado otro modelo de w8?

Última edición:
Yo en el jiayu es lo que pasaba. Pero cuando te vino de fábrica te fucionaba el wifi? Es decir, antes de meter una rom

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2

No, me llego de serie sin funcionar por eos intente cambiar roms...

P.D: Thl es de jiayu, por que el servicio tecnico con el que estoy hablando es jiayu.

Habla con los de españa pues.
Y sino a ver si alguien te puede decir algo porque desde el modo ingeniero eso se puede modificar

Sent from my JY-G3 using Tapatalk 2

He estado leyendo en esta web:

http://www.needrom.com/mobile/thl-w8-2/

Y pone esto:

Description

ROM THL W8 – ROM Android 4.2.1
FOR 8P32 Only not for 8P64
—————————————————————————————————————————-
Update Official THL W8 Version : ThL_W8.JB2.HD.EN.COM.8P32_MT6589V1.0.6_20130807
Changelog:
The * 983 * 0 # inside the SIM test items, transplanted to * 086 * #
Modify into wifi settings, click on the bottom left of the Update button repeatedly error, then no longer be able to open wifi settings
Version Flashtools or OTA
Gapps include – No Rooted – Multilang
Update Official THL W8 Version : ThL_W8.JB2.HD.CN.COM.8P32_MT6589_20130601
Changelog:
1, the operating system: Andrews 4.2;
2, Applicable models: W8 Quad youth version of 4G;
3, the upgrade software platform W8 models use only;
4, upgrade tutorial W8 models use only;
5, this version is "Jelly Bean" system;
6, the probability of occurrence of the camera repair part blank screen;
Update Official THL W8 Version : ThL_W8.JB2.HD.EN.COM.8P32_MT6589_20130510
Changelog:
Installation location may be selected on an external SD card
THL_JB2_HD: fit into the audio parameters 4
FN05088: to modify the signal bar display
THL_JB2_HD_NEUTRAL: to modify the signal bar display mode 2 (no card is not displayed when the signal bar)
FN14000: adjust the distance light perception sensitivity
FN07096 THL_JB2_HD: is modified after adjustment Proximity sensor Proximity sensor sensitivity calibration algorithm
FN07097 THL_JB2_HD: to solve the first foundation brush the SIM card is not inserted into the set – time after being given problem (probabilistic)
Update Official THL W8 Version : ThL_W8.JB2.HD.CN.COM.8P32_MT6589_20130428
Changelog:
- upgrade the operating guidelines book has been updated to the compressed package
- this version of the "depth optimization trial version
Version Official ThL_W8.JB2.HD.CN.COM.8P32_MT6589V1.0.9_20130418
1, the operating system: Android 4.2
2, Applicable models: W8 quadcore version for 4G
3, upgrade software platform W8
Language support: EN/CN
look my friends xda (C3C076 ) for gapps,root and other…
Install ROM:

To unpack FlashTool run Flash_tool.exe
Select a the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt in ROM with Flashtools
Click Flash_tool.exe interface Firmware-> Upgrade
Phone after taking the battery in put something
Connect the data cable
Brush finished with green circles appears
or
Install with SP MDT:
Unpack the archive SP_MDT_exe_v3.1304.00_A2013.02.26.rar and archive with the ROM
1). Turn off the smartphone. Cable is not connected to the computer.
2). Remove the battery and insert it again
3). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The operating system detects a new device
4). Disconnect the cable from the computer.
5). Run SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject.exe
6). Configuration du fichier source de données et spécifiez le fichier MTK_DATABASE.mdb (il est dans le dossier SP_MDT).">Choose Database Factory menu> Configuration File data source and specify the file MTK_DATABASE.mdb (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
7). Ouvrir un fichier Agent de téléchargement et de spécifier le fichier MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (il est dans le dossier SP_MDT).">Choose File> Open File Agent download and specify the file MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (it is in the folder SP_MDT).
8). Click File and select the MT6589_Android_scatter_emmc.txt file (it's in the folder with the rom).
9). The other parameters are fixed, as in the screenshot below.
10). Click "Start all".
11). Connect your phone to a computer cable. The program should see and blink. If the phone is not detected, then unplug it from the computer, remove and insert the battery and reconnect it to the computer.
12). After (OK) click Stop and disable any phone.
13). Completed.[DOUBLEPOST=1388674838][/DOUBLEPOST]No se muy bien lo que quiere decir con:

"Modify into wifi settings, click on the bottom left of the Update button repeatedly error, then no longer be able to open wifi settings"[DOUBLEPOST=1388687214][/DOUBLEPOST]@trizia @GAYAFON Sabeis algo de esto? Que veo que sois los que mas pilotais...

Última edición:
Bueno, por fin solucionado, consegui la rom stock, la instale de nuevo y por fin funciona todo!!!

La rom me la baje de needrom.com

Se ve que al instalar la rom lo hicieron mal...lo que no se es por que despues hice varios cambios de rom, solo al hacerlo por flasgtools es cuando ha funcionado!

Un saludo!

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás