[ROM] DRX v1.8 - ICS 4.0.4 - ZP900

e or spanish language?
​¡HolaHe instalado v1.8.1, pero la pantalla ¿hay alguien que conoce la contraseña o la contraseña que desea que le ayudará

Como lo pones en español?

Enviado desde mi zp900 usando Tapatalk 2

ispanyolca bilmiyorum. kurulum yaptıktan sonra ana ekran geldiğinde ekran kilidini açınca parola stiyor bilen var mı acaba?

kardeş hayırlı olsun sim kartında şifre yoksa kesinlikle parola istemez defalarca rom yükledim drx 1.6 -1.8.1 e kadar hepsini kurdum 1 tane bile şifre isteyen olmadı.

şifre yok sim kartta ama ekran kilidini açtıktan sonra şifre istiyor anlamadım gitti

I do not know spanish. After installation when it comes to the main screen when you open the screen lock password,

Última edición:
şifre yok sim kartta ama ekran kilidini açtıktan sonra şifre istiyor anlamadım gitti

I do not know spanish. After installation when it comes to the main screen when you open the screen lock password,

I had tried the last drx and there isn't any password. Maybe you should reinstall

Última edición:
We don't really understand what you want to say. If you are using Google Translate, the translation is pretty inaccurate and makes no sense at all.

Do you speak any other languages so we can understand what you need properly?

Envoyé depuis mon ZP900S avec Tapatalk 2

We don't really understand what you want to say. If you are using Google Translate, the translation is pretty inaccurate and makes no sense at all.

Do you speak any other languages so we can understand what you need properly?

ı dont any languages

ı dont any languages
It will be difficult to understand you if you don't speak Spanish, English or any other common language properly unless there's a member between us that can understand your native language. Either that, or you could ask a friend to write to us in proper English your question so we can help you. We get you are talking about passwords and whatnot, but we don't get what you mean.

It will be difficult to understand you if you don't speak Spanish, English or any other common language properly unless there's a member between us that can understand your native language. Either that, or you could ask a friend to write to us in proper English your question so we can help you. We get you are talking about passwords and whatnot, but we don't get what you mean.

Tu cuídame el foro qué estoy de cumple en una casa rural y medio medio ya

Yo creo que deberíais hacer algo en relación a los idiomas a usar en el foro porque esto es un cachondeo, esto es un foro de hispanohablantes y ya que no se molestan en hablar en español, que menos que en inglés. Deberíais empezar a hacer limpia de este tipo de comentarios porque al final esto acaba siendo un circo.

Del blog

Es tendencia

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás