4.1.2 para B92M en DOWNLOAD!!!

Re: R: 4.1.2 para B92M en DOWNLOAD!!!

Go in settings Applications and you'll see 512mb internal memory, 2gb Phone memory, 900mb RAM..

Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2

I'll post snapshot of memory area for prove, how much RAM I got after flashed this f/w, I'm using 1Gb model.

- b92m 1Gb Model-

ok guys... can someone tell what i have to change in the "/system/etc/vold.fstab" file .. that my 'REAL' sdcard is mounted as phonememory??? and the phonememory as sdcard??

here is what i need to change..

dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard0 emmc@fat /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.0/mmc_host
dev_mount sdcard2 /storage/sdcard1 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.1/mmc_host

cause gtavc wont work when i put the ".obb" file into my 'REAL' sdcard... "xapk validation failed"

edit:
this here is correct!!!
dev_mount sdcard /storage/sdcard1 emmc@fat /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.0 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.0/mmc_host
dev_mount sdcard2 /storage/sdcard0 auto /devices/platform/goldfish_mmc.1 /devices/platform/mtk-sd.1/mmc_host

Ok. Como tu has dicho son simple y llanamente sugerencias. Perdon si alguien se siente ofendido o algo parecido. En otro foro muy conocido llevo muchos años metido en otra importante marca de moviles haciendo de betatester y simplemente queria colaborar en la mejora de la rom en la medida de mis posibilidades como dije antes aun no me ha llegado el movil y solo intento aportar mi granito de arena.

R: 4.1.2 para B92M en DOWNLOAD!!!

ok guys... can someone tell what i have to change in the "/system/etc/vold.fstab" file .. that my 'REAL' sdcard is mounted as phonememory??? and the phonememory as sdcard??

here is what i need to change..

cause gtavc wont work when i put the ".obb" file into my 'REAL' sdcard... "xapk validation failed"

edit:
this here is correct!!!

I used the app Directory Bind to redirect the data. It works

Inviato dal mio PULID F13 con Tapatalk 2

Here is the snapshot for prove what I got 512Mb RAM after flashed
Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-24.jpg
Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-45.jpg

Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-24.jpg

Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-45.jpg

Here is the snapshot for prove what I got 512Mb RAM after flashed

Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-45.jpg Screenshot_2013-01-02-13-06-24.jpg

Ya se que igual es prematura esta pregunta.
Imagino que cuando este preparada por el super azkorri, se tendra que hacer una actualizacion completa al modificar la version de android.
Si ese es el caso como se hace copia de seguridad de TODO (conf de arametros y programas con sus configuraciones) y recuperarla posteriormente sin problema en esta nueva version?
he visto un articulo de comom hacer copia completa con titanium backup pero dice que si son distintas versiones de android los parametros generales no se podran recuperar ya que daran problemas, los programas si se puede.

Sabeis algo?

Gracias

@kcjr I do believe you have the 512mb version of the Device.

However guys here is a single archive, uploaded by me, with all the tweaks for this ROM:

This archive contains.

1. The Root .zip for 4.1.2 for B92M (you have to flash it with CWM)

2. The CWM Recovery.img to change with the one of the original b92m411 archive.

3. The new EBR1 to change with the one of the original b92m411 archive (it gives you 1gb internal and 1.5 external memory instead of 512 and 2gb).

4. THe New Beautifull logo.bin to change with the one of the original b92m411 archive (you can see the .png preview in this archive). - No more Ugly Green Android Robots.

5. The better looking CM10 Bootanimation .zip (and the last part of the Boot_image, see the point 4)(you have to flash it with CWM)

If you have already flashed the 4.1.2 you can just select the files you want to flash (remember to always flash the preloader and DSP_BL files).

If you flash the EBR1 file you need to wipe and restore factory defaults..

Última edición por un moderador:
@kcjr same happens to me with ram. With DRX roms I had 1gb. Any way to know for sure wich version do we have?

Última edición por un moderador:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás