DEBATE En espera de que se inicien los envíos del Xiaomi RMN5 Global

Yo lo compré ahí el 28 en negro. Acabo de mirar y no tengo mensajes de ellos. No dicen solo tenemos en negro, has tenido suerte y te lo mandaremos a la voz de ya.

No te importaba el color, solo que era la mejor oferta. Si te mandan el negro al precio que pagaste por el gold, pues parlante. No?

Saludos
Si, para adelante y a ver cuando empiezan los envios

Ovidate con Fantacy....
A mí me acaban de contestar ésto:
Hi dear friend,
sorry , thanks for your understanding and waiting.
there has happened some unexpected event. we will hasten to process your order
but still need to wait more a few days. we promise will process your order in priority later /:022
Please feel free to contact us if has any question
Have a nice day.
Regards
Demi- fantacy Sales Team

Así que se ve que todavía no los tienen

Me acaban de mandar un mensaje Fantacy:
Dear friend
Thank you for your order from us.We are so sorry for that the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB global version gold color is ready to send out. But the XiaoMi factory sent us the wrong color in delivery, they sent the black color instead of gold to us, and we are working hard with XiaoMi factory to solve this problem.
Now we don't have arrival information for gold color, we are afraid to bring you inconvenience.
Now we may offer you some solutions:
1 Could you accept the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB global version black color? if you agree, we will send it to you asap and you don't have to pay the difference even if the black color is more expensive than gold color.
2. If you don't want the black color, you can cancel the order by selecting other reason and we will give you a big discount or free gift on your next order. (If you want a quick refund please choose "Other reason" to cancel the order)
3. Would you like to change another model in our store? If you'd like to please let us know and we will refund you the difference, or give you a link to pay the difference.
Really appreciate your early reply so we can process this order for you soon.
We sincerely apologize for this accident, and beg for your kind understand and forgiveness.
Have a good day!
FANTACY Team

Así que voy a tener mis dos RN5 en negro a precio de dorado

Os iré informando. He dicho que no me importa en negro si es al mismo precio que el que pedí en dorado (exactamente 163€). Entiendo que empezarán a enviarnoslo la versión Global (Hw+Sw). Espero que no sea una jugarreta que me envíen la versión china con una ROM Global. Habría forma de saberlo?? Cómo detectaría lo de la banda B20 en un Xiaomi con Miui y sin rooteralo ni tocarle casi nada????

Dear friend
Thank you for your order from us.We are so sorry for that the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB global version gold color is ready to send out. But the XiaoMi factory sent us the wrong color in delivery, they sent the black color instead of gold to us, and we are working hard with XiaoMi factory to solve this problem.
Now we don't have arrival information for gold color, we are afraid to bring you inconvenience.
1 Could you accept the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB global version black color? if you agree, we will send it to you asap and you don't have to pay the difference even if the black color is more expensive than gold color.
2. If you don't want the black color, you can cancel the order by selecting other reason and we will give you a big discount or free gift on your next order. (If you want a quick refund please choose "Other reason" to cancel the order)
3. Would you like to change another model in our store? If you'd like to please let us know and we will refund you the difference, or give you a link to pay the difference.
We sincerely apologize for this accident, and beg for your kind understand and forgiveness.
Have a good day!
FANTACY Team

Ese mismo mensaje lo he recibido yo en xiomi online store.
Lo mismo que la mayoria, he aceptado el cambio a ver que ocurre...

Os iré informando. He dicho que no me importa en negro si es al mismo precio que el que pedí en dorado (exactamente 163€). Entiendo que empezarán a enviarnoslo la versión Global (Hw+Sw). Espero que no sea una jugarreta que me envíen la versión china con una ROM Global. Habría forma de saberlo?? Cómo detectaría lo de la banda B20 en un Xiaomi con Miui y sin rooteralo ni tocarle casi nada????
No sé si la caja será distinta, cuando es global suele estar en inglés en lugar de chino y suele poner las bandas... En este modelo no lo sé

Xiaomi Online store
Yo también compré en Xiaomi Online Store el XRN5 dorado y acabo de recibir el mismo mensaje que @thunderfruit. No sé qué decirles. Yo siempre he sido de móviles Negros y éste lo compré en dorado porque era bastante más barato y me dije: "vamos a probar con otro color". Después de un mes de espera ya me he hecho a la idea de que sería dorado… :confounded:
Ya sé que puede que tarde más, pero me estoy planteando esperar a mi doradito…

A mí me ignoran, cierto que lo compre al segundo día de la oferta, a ver mañana

J
Dear friend
Have a good day!
FANTACY Team

A ja ja
Yo exactamente igual
Dear friend
Thank you for your order from us.
We are so sorry for that the Redmi Note 5 4GB/64GB global version gold color is ready to send out.
But the XiaoMi factory sent us the wrong color in delivery, they sent the black color instead of gold to us, and we are working hard with XiaoMi factory to solve this problem.
Have a good day!
FANTACY Team

Parece que , al final, todos ovejas negras....

Antes digo na y me acaba de llegar el mismo mensaje, pos va a ser negro, jajajaj

Siempre he sido un poco oveja negra @antonioantuan por eso lo escogí dorado

Última edición:
¡Ostia!
Que estoy cayendo ahora en que....
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::fearscream::fearscream::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
A @Deivid Morganson le van a mandar...
Screenshot_20180425-114502~01.png

:confounded::confounded::confounded:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás