TUTORIAL [h30-u10] [china version] HUAWEI HONOR 3C: root, cwm, firmware, roms, gapps [wdcma]

problemas de nuevo, el teléfono se cuelga y no se liga. sólo vibra, la pantalla no es nada que hacer para recuperar, ayuda

Enviado do meu GT-P5110 através de Tapatalk

problemas de nuevo, el teléfono se cuelga y no se liga. sólo vibra, la pantalla no es nada que hacer para recuperar, ayuda

No te entiendo, escribe en portugués o inglés

Enviado desde mi H30-U10 mediante Tapatalk

Problems again, my phone has turn off alone and doesn't turn on, only vibrate, the screen is always black, no logo, bricked? How to recover phone?

Problems again, my phone has turn off alone and doesn't turn on, only vibrate, the screen is always black, no logo, bricked? How to recover phone?

Ok first charge your phone. Later install cwm by flashtool, turn on and do factory reset, format system, wipe dalvik and install a cwm rom. There are several options. Turn on your phone and pray. Use it a bit for being sure your hardware is ok and you may install finally the original recovery and b123

Ok first charge your phone. Later install cwm by flashtool, turn on and do factory reset, format system, wipe dalvik and install a cwm rom. There are several options. Turn on your phone and pray. Use it a bit for being sure your hardware is ok and you may install finally the original recovery and b123

when i connect the phone to power it begins to vibrate, also with the computer and without batery

Now after a long time without batery, i conect to power and begins to charge, but after 30 secons begins to vibrate

when i connect the phone to power it begins to vibrate, also with the computer and without batery

Now after a long time without batery, i conect to power and begins to charge, but after 30 secons begins to vibrate
Creo que te falta un Driver. I think you need a driver. Whatever if you have your drivers working well you have to activating flashtool download, connect your device without the battery and wait a second for adding this one.

Rom asap v2 disponible en su hilo

Hola @flufy, this morning i have flash cwm sucessuful, but when i tried to restore a backup from rom i haved, at midle the phone crashed again, now i can't flash nothing, the phone is always vibrating and is not reconized by flashtool or computer, any idea to save the phone?

Hola @flufy, this morning i have flash cwm sucessuful, but when i tried to restore a backup from rom i haved, at midle the phone crashed again, now i can't flash nothing, the phone is always vibrating and is not reconized by flashtool or computer, any idea to save the phone?

Please don't restore. Por favor sin backup

Es muy posible que tengas un sector del emmc dañado, si es asi toca usar flashtool, format y meter rom por flashtool. Así recuperé un bq aquaris hace poco

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás