[Oficial] Zp900 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROOT + 2,5GB+ CWM

• Iniciador del tema flufy_tendo
  • Fecha de inicio
  • Etiquetas zopo
J

josecostalima

Simdualero de Bronce
28 Mar 2013
Thank you! Extracted, installed and RDS working!
Thank you! Extracted, installed and RDS working!
Argh... rejoiced to soon...

After a phone reboot the old FMradio app has returned.

What did I do Wrong?

I have (obviously) a rooted phone. Placed the newly extracted from your ROM FMRadio.apk in the /system/app/ directory after mounting with R/W permissions. Installed the app but after rebooting I get a message similar to upgrading Android and the old FMRadio app is restored... :-(

Any help?

Thanks (again) in advance

JCL

flufy_tendo

flufy_tendo

Ajuste de nivel +5
Diamante
Platino
Cocinero
25 Dic 2012
Galicia
Argh... rejoiced to soon...

After a phone reboot the old FMradio app has returned.

What did I do Wrong?

I have (obviously) a rooted phone. Placed the newly extracted from your ROM FMRadio.apk in the /system/app/ directory after mounting with R/W permissions. Installed the app but after rebooting I get a message similar to upgrading Android and the old FMRadio app is restored... :-(

Any help?

Thanks (again) in advance

JCL
did you change the permissions? did you wipe dalvik? wipe cache?

J

josecostalima

Simdualero de Bronce
28 Mar 2013
did you change the permissions? did you wipe dalvik? wipe cache?
Change the permission: yes, if i didn't the copy over it couldn't be possible. It works until a reboot.

Wipe Dalvik: no. What's the result for other programs of a dalvik wipe? will I loose preferences, configs, etc of other app's or the ROM itself?

Wipe cache: Of the app or otherwise?

Thanks again!

flufy_tendo

flufy_tendo

Ajuste de nivel +5
Diamante
Platino
Cocinero
25 Dic 2012
Galicia
Change the permission: yes, if i didn't the copy over it couldn't be possible. It works until a reboot.

Wipe Dalvik: no. What's the result for other programs of a dalvik wipe? will I loose preferences, configs, etc of other app's or the ROM itself?

Wipe cache: Of the app or otherwise?

Thanks again!
The permission for apk for the file. You should do wipes. You don't lost preferences but Make a backup first

Enviado desde mi ZP900 mediante Tapatalk

J

josecostalima

Simdualero de Bronce
28 Mar 2013
The permission for apk for the file. You should do wipes. You don't lost preferences but Make a backup first

Enviado desde mi ZP900 mediante Tapatalk
OK. thanks

what I did:

- replaced by your FMradio.apk after changing to R/W permissions in /system/app/ (using root explorer with superuser permissions)

- installed the new FMRadio.apk

- The new app works and has RDS

- rebooted to CWM Recovery (trough titanium backup), "Advanced", "Wipe Dalvik cache", reboot;

- on startup, Android updating and optimization of all the apps (rebuilding a new dalvik cache...).

But... the app was again changed to the old one (no RDS)...

What Am I doing wrong? How to delete system apps and replaced them?

Thanks again and again for your help and patience

PS Do you have in your ROM a paired odex file for the FMRadio.apk? I think that can be one problem sinceI'm using the "old" odex...

Solution: EUREKA. Just moved the FMRadio.odex file from system/app/ to a backup location for precaution, installed again the new FMRadio app by coppying to system/app then clicking on it to install and did a simple reboot. App has not changed to the old one after reboot anymore. No dalvik cache or otherwise was needed!

Última edición:

Miembros conectados

• mimosapa
  • crloslm
  • Albein
  • mmmnnn111
  • 666 Rojo
  • marctibu
  • fragolina.rouge
  • gargamel
  • ktulu69
  • SIgNIFER