[Oficial] Zp900 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean ROOT + 2,5GB+ CWM

Thank you! Extracted, installed and RDS working!
Thank you! Extracted, installed and RDS working!

Argh... rejoiced to soon...

After a phone reboot the old FMradio app has returned.

What did I do Wrong?

I have (obviously) a rooted phone. Placed the newly extracted from your ROM FMRadio.apk in the /system/app/ directory after mounting with R/W permissions. Installed the app but after rebooting I get a message similar to upgrading Android and the old FMRadio app is restored... :-(

Any help?

Thanks (again) in advance

JCL

Argh... rejoiced to soon...

After a phone reboot the old FMradio app has returned.

What did I do Wrong?

I have (obviously) a rooted phone. Placed the newly extracted from your ROM FMRadio.apk in the /system/app/ directory after mounting with R/W permissions. Installed the app but after rebooting I get a message similar to upgrading Android and the old FMRadio app is restored... :-(

Any help?

Thanks (again) in advance

JCL
did you change the permissions? did you wipe dalvik? wipe cache?

did you change the permissions? did you wipe dalvik? wipe cache?

Change the permission: yes, if i didn't the copy over it couldn't be possible. It works until a reboot.

Wipe Dalvik: no. What's the result for other programs of a dalvik wipe? will I loose preferences, configs, etc of other app's or the ROM itself?

Wipe cache: Of the app or otherwise?

Thanks again!

Change the permission: yes, if i didn't the copy over it couldn't be possible. It works until a reboot.

Wipe Dalvik: no. What's the result for other programs of a dalvik wipe? will I loose preferences, configs, etc of other app's or the ROM itself?

Wipe cache: Of the app or otherwise?

Thanks again!
The permission for apk for the file. You should do wipes. You don't lost preferences but Make a backup first

Enviado desde mi ZP900 mediante Tapatalk

The permission for apk for the file. You should do wipes. You don't lost preferences but Make a backup first

Enviado desde mi ZP900 mediante Tapatalk

OK. thanks

what I did:

- replaced by your FMradio.apk after changing to R/W permissions in /system/app/ (using root explorer with superuser permissions)

- installed the new FMRadio.apk

- The new app works and has RDS

- rebooted to CWM Recovery (trough titanium backup), "Advanced", "Wipe Dalvik cache", reboot;

- on startup, Android updating and optimization of all the apps (rebuilding a new dalvik cache...).

But... the app was again changed to the old one (no RDS)...

What Am I doing wrong? How to delete system apps and replaced them?

Thanks again and again for your help and patience

PS Do you have in your ROM a paired odex file for the FMRadio.apk? I think that can be one problem sinceI'm using the "old" odex...

Solution: EUREKA. Just moved the FMRadio.odex file from system/app/ to a backup location for precaution, installed again the new FMRadio app by coppying to system/app then clicking on it to install and did a simple reboot. App has not changed to the old one after reboot anymore. No dalvik cache or otherwise was needed!

Última edición:

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás