Por fin una solucion para el tethering

Hi all, sorry, only english for me.
there is a second version here:
now the service attempt that U connect for 1st time, and then, configure the nat for tethers and close itself, the configuration app, is different from the 1st version, and can help U better to configure the tethers natter, remember U that it enables WIFI, USB and BT tethers!!!!!
is a zip for clockwork mod, so, if you installed the apk normally, first, uninstsall it and then, by recovery mode, install zip with inside the second version of Natter!
here:
hxxp://www.4shared.com/zip/brC5uR6b/ervius_Tether_Natter_v2.html
see U!

Thanks @ervius; may explain some of the differences?

Última edición por un moderador:
Hi all, sorry, only english for me.
there is a second version here:
now the service attempt that U connect for 1st time, and then, configure the nat for tethers and close itself, the configuration app, is different from the 1st version, and can help U better to configure the tethers natter, remember U that it enables WIFI, USB and BT tethers!!!!!
is a zip for clockwork mod, so, if you installed the apk normally, first, uninstsall it and then, by recovery mode, install zip with inside the second version of Natter!
here:
hxxp://www.4shared.com/zip/brC5uR6b/ervius_Tether_Natter_v2.html
see U!

Thanks, great job. Many people appreciate.

the 1st version works great too, tue differences area:
gui configuration id easyer in 2nd version, anti guides you ti execute all the operations needed to obtain right values to work.
Service: in 1st version, it runs ever, stay in memory everytime, while tue 2nd one wait, after reboot, until you male tue first 3G connection, nats tethers and closes itself, leaving more free memory.
that's all!!!

the 1st version works great too, tue differences area:
gui configuration id easyer in 2nd version, anti guides you ti execute all the operations needed to obtain right values to work.
Service: in 1st version, it runs ever, stay in memory everytime, while tue 2nd one wait, after reboot, until you male tue first 3G connection, nats tethers and closes itself, leaving more free memory.
that's all!!!

traduccion de google:
la primera versión funciona muy bien también, mar área de diferencias:
Identificación del gui configuración easyer en 2 ª versión, guías contra ti que ejecutan todas las operaciones necesarias para obtener los valores correctos para trabajar.
Servicio: en la 1 ª versión, se ejecuta siempre, la estancia en cada memoria, mientras que un segundo mar de espera, después de reiniciar el sistema, hasta que macho mar conexión 3G en primer lugar, los amarres nats y se cierra, dejando más memoria libre.
eso es todo!

Si alguien lo traduce mejor?

Thanks @ervius. Lo que yo entiendo es que la segunda (v2) trabaja solamente cuando se conecta para datos del tethering, por eso deja más memoria libre al no estar siempre funcionando.

Y donde esta la 2º version? yo instale la que pusieron en un post de aqui.

second version is at first post!
I want only to say everybody: you can use the tether natter apk like you want, insert it into your own rom, share, post, I don't need to take permissions about..... :wink: ok???, only, if you remember the autors of programs inserted into roms, mentione them, usually there is an hard work into little programs usually used !!!!
See you, my friends!!!

... por fin. Una solución de verdad...

Opción 2: no me ha funcionado y he desinstalado con el Titanium.
Opción 1: Probado con UMI X1, Orange. Por cable y por WIFI

Muchas gracias.

Podría alguien subirla a algun servidor que no haga falta registrarse please...

Lo saco del fondo del baul por si a alguien mas le interesa esta solucion. Saludos a todos.

Habíamos muchos que no nos funcinaba. Se nos conectaba pero no compartía los datos. Con esta apk ya nos funciona bien

Yo soy uno de esos y el enlace de la apk no funciona
Agradecería nuevo link!

Gracias @ostio por el aporte

Enviado desde mi UMI_X1 usando Tapatalk 2

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás