PROBLEMA TWRP can not backup because device always Encrypted

[QUOTE = "Parishioners, post: 2170446, member: 64779"]

I'm glad you solved it using SupeSU instead of MagiskSU.
But I do not understand what can happen with your smartphone so that Magisk does not work.
In my Uhans Max 2 it works perfectly, and it is the root application that I choose for my custom roms because of the possibilities it offers.
If you notice, I do not see "Preserve force encryption" activated:

[/QUOTE]

it is weird that you have not checked "preserve force encryption" and I have it by which I use yours custom ROMs :]
Maybe you have unlock your OEM bootloader by developer mode and fastboot oem unlock.
If I lock it back and use original or yours custom ROMs with Magisk, the storage is always encrypted again.

Spanish translation:
es raro que no hayas marcado "keep force encryption" y lo tengo mediante el cual utilizo tus ROM personalizadas:]
Tal vez tenga que desbloquear su gestor de arranque OEM por modo de desarrollador y desbloquear el oem fastboot.
Si lo bloqueo y uso ROM originales o personalizados con Magisk, el almacenamiento siempre se vuelve a cifrar.

@emiX Yo no tengo el bootloader desbloqueado en mi Uhans, y jamas marco en el Magisk el "keep force encryption". A mi me aparece siempre sin marcar cuando inicio una rom, como te he puesto en la captura.
Para instalar roms personalizadas no hace falta desbloquear el bootloader en este terminal.
Te puedo decir que he arrancado más de 15 roms de otros terminales en el Uhans.
Y siempre, cuando restauro un backup, me lo ha restaurado sin problemas.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not have the bootloader unlocked in my Uhans, and I never frame the "keep force encryption" in the Magisk. I always appear unmarked when I start a rom, as I put you in the capture.
To install custom roms it is not necessary to unblock the bootloader in this smartphone.
I can tell you that I have started more than 15 roms from other terminals in the Uhans
And always, when I restore a backup, it has been restored to me without problems.

[QUOTE = "Parishioners, post: 2170168, member: 64779"] When the first screen appears in the TWRP informing you that the data partition is encrypted, what you have to do is:
-Lift the button that appears below.
-You enter the main screen of the TWRP
-Enter Wipe --- Advance Wipe --- Select data, and slide the button below to perform the cleaning.

With that, we decrypt the data partition, and lose our data, leaving the rom as the first time we turn on the smartphone. But we can use the TWRP already in a normal way from now on.

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------------------

When the first screen appears in the TWRP informing you that the data partition is encrypted, what you have to do is:

-Lift the button that appears below.
-You enter the main screen of the TWRP
- Enter Wipe --- Advance Wipe --- Select data, and slide the button below to perform the cleaning.

With that, we decrypt the data partition, and lose our data, leaving the rom the first time we turn on the smartphone. But we can use the TWRP already in a normal way from now on.

[/ QUOTE] l think l have similar problems, in quest to unravel it ,l do not understand the button you meant here:
Lift the button that appears below.
- You enter the main screen of the TWRP -
Enter Wipe --- Advance Wipe --- Select data, and slide the button below to perform the cleaning.
Please show with picture. Thank you for your understanding.

Hola @unobe bienvenido al foro.
Este es un foro en Español, por favor utiliza un traductor para que todos te entendamos y podamos ayudar mejor.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás