Star S7100 is a same phone, root and recovery

Thanks dear, I have done what you told me and I managed to install CWM and I have rooted the phone. it is working like a charm. thanks again.
one more thing, I tried to flash the EBR1 for having 2.5gb for app, and I did a factory wipe from CWM recovery but the phone didn't start, it kept giving the android logo again and again. I re-flashed it with original rom and it worked back again. My question what I did wrong in installing the flash for 2.5gb. I did it the same way I did the recovery flash (selecting EBR1 only), and I did a wipe before and after??
I appreciate if you could help me with this too, if not i am very thankful for having the CWM and the root.
Regards

Thanks dear, I have done what you told me and I managed to install CWM and I have rooted the phone. it is working like a charm. thanks again.
one more thing, I tried to flash the EBR1 for having 2.5gb for app, and I did a factory wipe from CWM recovery but the phone didn't start, it kept giving the android logo again and again. I re-flashed it with original rom and it worked back again. My question what I did wrong in installing the flash for 2.5gb. I did it the same way I did the recovery flash (selecting EBR1 only), and I did a wipe before and after??
I appreciate if you could help me with this too, if not i am very thankful for having the CWM and the root.
Regards
One time flashed the EBR1 do a normal boot, then go to settings - backup and then select factory reset, execute it and do a normal reboot.
I hope this works for you., let me know your news pls.

Cheers.

Ad Angelobiz

Sorry guys i have this rom, someone can modify it for have the root? https://mega.co.nz/#!8BshVaIT!Kiou-TL8Ugn0V4nHKxPupBU6lJ87e1EKj_aaZUZnxz4

IMG_20130325_163252.jpg

This is the version i have, can you help me?

IMG_20130325_163252.jpg

Hola buenas, llevo unos dias intentando rootear dos terminales un S7100 y un S7180 y no soy capaz ni a eso ni de cambiar recovery, ni rom, nada de nada, alguien me podria hechar un cable, no se si lo de N7100 vale para el S7100, he probado con el flashtools y me da fallo, me podeis ayudar me desespera. ademas agradeceria que me recomendaseis una rom para esto telefonos.

Gracias de antemano.

Hi everyone, i wanna try to make a new kernel which allows you to overclock star 7100. I made a rom 4.0 too. Who's affected?
Ciao a tutti, voglio provare a creare un nuovo kernel che permette di overcloccare lo star 7100. Ho fatto anche una rom 4.0 . Chi è interessato?

Hello, I need original Firmware of S7100, clone note 2...

Someone has got it? Can you please share it to me? Thank you a lot.

Hello, I need original Firmware of S7100, clone note 2...

Someone has got it? Can you please share it to me? Thank you a lot.
Si usas el traductor seria mejor. Saludos

Enviado desde mi SM-G900F mediante Tapatalk

Hola, necesito firmware original del S7100, clon nota 2 ...

Alguien lo tiene? ¿Puedes por favor compartirlo conmigo? Gracias mucho.

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás