[modROM] EMUI 2.0 John Doe v1.1.1 by flufy_tendo [lite][Español][h30-u10]

ok, when I click "download" on flashtools the bar stops at 0% and the phone vibrates every 5 seconds... no progress in bar... i've installed adb drivers, but how can i verify these drivers are correctly installed?

OK, cuando hago click en "download" en el flashtools, la barra se para en el 0% y el telefono vibra cada 5s... sin moverse la barra... He instalado los drivers adb, pero como puedo verificar si esos drivers se instalaron correctamente?

Última edición por un moderador:
ok, when I click "download" on flashtools the bar stops at 0% and the phone vibrates every 5 seconds... no progress in bar... i've installed adb drivers, but how can i verify these drivers are correctly installed?
You have to power off the phone, get out the battery and plug the USB after start the flashtool.

Tienes que apagar el movil, sacar la bateria y enchufar el USB despues de arrancar el flashtool.

Enviado desde mi H30-U10 mediante Tapatalk

Also I must say you should start flashtool as administrator

Tambien deberia decirte que deberias arrancarlo en modo administrador

yes, i've get out batteries, start flashtools as administrator and then plug usb, but the progress bar stops at 0% and the cell vibrates every 5 seconds
i've not installed the driver on pc, maybe the drivers cannot install until the cell don't boot up
i've installe adb drivers and hi-suite too... I think the computer can not recognize the phone
there's a way to verify the correct drivers installation?

Si, le saque la bateria, lo arranque como administrador y depsues enchufe el USB, pero la barra para al 0% y vibra cada 5s.
No instale el driver en el PC, asi que podria ser que los drives no se pudiesen instalar hasta que el telefono no arrancase.
Instale los drivers adb y hi-suite tambien... Pienso que el PC no puede reconocer el movil
Hay manera de verificar la instalacion correcta de los drivers?

yes, i've get out batteries, start flashtools as administrator and then plug usb, but the progress bar stops at 0% and the cell vibrates every 5 seconds
i've not installed the driver on pc, maybe the drivers cannot install until the cell don't boot up
i've installe adb drivers and hi-suite too... I think the computer can not recognize the phone
I had the same problem the first time but without battery I had fixed

Tuve el mismo problema la primera vez, pero sin la bateria lo arregle

windows version?

Version de windows?

win7 professional 32bit[DOUBLEPOST=1398703297][/DOUBLEPOST]i'm triyng to install driver founded on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180436

Estoy intentando instalar los drivers de esta pagina
[DOUBLEPOST=1398703354][/DOUBLEPOST]required mt65xx driver

Se requiere driver mt65xx[DOUBLEPOST=1398703510][/DOUBLEPOST]working

Funciona

i've solved...
it was obviously a driver problem ... those were good

Lo resolvi...
Era obiamente un problema de drivers... Esos eran buenos.

i've solved...
it was obviously a driver problem ... those were good
may you give me a link for the cwm thread?

Me das un link para el hilo de cwm?

first of all, I am glad to thank you once again for your invaluable help ... you are great!
the thread I consulted is this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2180436
the missing drivers here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/31nddwqdot5ajp2/MT6575+USB+VCOM+drivers.zip
You're welcome but it's important for posting write in Spanish plus in English, like this post
De nada, pero es importante para la publicación de escritura en español más en Inglés, al igual que este post

Del blog

¿Ha terminado la locura de añadir tantas cámaras a los móviles?

• Si

• No

• No lo se

• Ya me gustaría...

• Ya te gustaría...

Los resultados solo son visibles tras votar.
Atrás